Tuesday 31 October 2017

Some EPP & Let's Play a Halloween Funny!

 Dear me... got my weeks mixed up... thought that today was the 4th Tuesday of the month... but no, the 4th Tuesday was last week.
So Sorry!

I'll put the linky in my sidebar, just in case anyone wants to link up their EPP projects.
And I promise to get my brain into gear properly for the resumption of normal PYT linkys!

Things are going well with the Scrappy Hexy Quilt... I've recently added the 3 topmost blocks you see here... & as always, I have a new block under construction.
 
Don't you just love the Site Manager... "yay, another soft surface for me to occupy!"
Currently, it measures 43inches wide, & 72inches long... four more blocks will be added at the 'top' to make it symmetrical once again... after that, I'm probably going to put it away for a little while.. . I feel I need a break from it... going to work on a few smaller items of EPP.
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*

I am not much of a Halloween person, but I'd never poo-poo the fun atmosphere in the neighbourhood when the kids dress up & come out with their parents.

I have a little meme here to have some fun with... let's play!

I'll go first... mine is CREEPY GHOUL HUNTER !!
What's yours?

15 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Your quilt is coming along well......

elliek said...

Icy Potion catcher.... Love the hexies. , the white just adds so much.

Helen said...

Love your progress on the hexie quilt.

Ondrea said...

Loving your hexie project. If schools and parents are going to encourage Halloween they need to teach the children what it is really about and recognise it at the right time of year here in the Southern hemisphere. Nothing to do with the American marketing hype. (Okay, I am stepping off my soap box now). Hehehe.

Jeanette said...

Your hexies look fabulous.

Jo said...

Like Halloween originating in Ireland. Trick or treating is American. I don't follow it but lots of people have fun.. Lets just enjoy everyone being happy.
Good hexie work.

Kate said...

I'm a Grim Pumpkin Heart - has a nice ring to it, lol. That's a lot of hexies Anthea.

Maria said...

I'm Cursed Owl 🦉 Finder........
Love your bright hexie project....

Terri said...

Phantom Broomstick Walker is my Halloween name :-)

Love your quilt!

Fiona said...

Your quilt is looking just stunning... I love it ...

Hugz from the Invisible Pumpkin Thief.....

kiwikid said...

Hello from Wicked Skull Walker!!! Lol!!! Enjoying seeing the progress of your hexie quilt. The Site Manager knows the best place to be!!

Brigitte said...

It's so great so see this hexie quilt grow. It's so colourful and the white makes the scrappy hexies pop out.

Lin said...

Dangerous Candy Caller!! Great work on your scrappy - I will finish of a post and link this afternoon. xx

Renee said...

I love seeing your updates on this! My Halloween name is Cackling Pumpkin Castor. (I do love all things pumpkin and tease my kids that I'm a witch - they disagree, lol!)

Nanette said...

Bit late visitin here, sorry, but your hexie quilt is beautiful Anthea, lots of work there,no wonder you feel you need a break. I'm a Frightful Crafter...no middle name but it probably fits well anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...