Sunday 18 June 2017

It's 'Christmas Through The Year' for June!

 
Welcome to another linky for CTTY... come on folks, it's time to start tweaking your ideas, making some gifts & stashing them away... or maybe you want to start working on a bigger project over a few months, to give at Christmas time...
let CTTY be your motivation & encouragement!

This month I've added these great little buckets to the Giftie Box... if I'm remembering correctly, I bought them as kits from Patchworks Plus (Tasmania) a few years ago... just took an hour or so to do all the machine sewing, but adding those cute buttons was not quite as easy as I thought they'd be... still, they've turned out super-cute & will be great to fill with any items really... choccy's, lollies, or small gifts.
 Now to plan next month's items!



14 comments:

Ondrea said...

They look great and they will be so practical too. I have just started my first Christmas gift.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful buckets...such a great idea x

Brigitte said...

These will be great hand-made gifts when Christmas comes.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely and useful ❤️

Lin said...

They look great Anthea - I love the button detail. xx

Mia said...

Love these buckets! They are so cute!

Maria said...

Hmmm love the contents of your lovely baskets...

Susan said...

Love the cute buckets - and yes the contents look good too.

KaHolly said...

I just love the little baskets with the not-so-easy buttons! And you're right, it IS time to start making those Xmas gifts! I'm on it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anthea such cute bags ,well done xx

Raewyn said...

Cute baskets - and very handy too :-)

Justine said...

Those will make fantastic Christmas gifts - so pretty and useful! I wish I was so organised...

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Great Chrissie gifts! Hmm.. I should join in next month when I am "home" again and finishing ufos - I'm sure a lot of them would double as gifts for Christmas! xx

Kaylee said...

Lovely Christmas bags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...